Copyright 2019 - Victoria County
  • Generally, you should contact an attorney or title company to prepare the type of document required. Some forms are available in form books at your local library or at an office supply store. After the document is prepared, if it is recordable document (which means it meets the recording standards and is properly signed and notarized) you may bring or mail the document to the Victoria County Clerk's Office to be recorded in Official Public Records. There is a fee to record your document

  • Contact an attorney for legal advice.

  • The Victoria County Clerk's Office cannot explain what a document does from a legal standpoint. Our office only handles the recording of documents in Official Public Records. We can not provide legal advice. You may wish to contact your mortgage company (the office that sent you the document) or contact your attorney.

  • You may visit the Victoria County Clerk's main office in Victoria to obtain a copy of a recorded plat for your subdivision.

  • Contact the Victoria County Tax Office, the Victoria County Central Appraisal District, or visit and provide the address of the property to possibly locate the taxpayer / owner.

  • If your deed has been recorded in the Office of the County Clerk, you may obtain a certified copy of your deed, which will stand as the original. Otherwise, your may wish to contact an attorney for legal advice.

  • Contact the State Comptroller at 1-800-252-8880.

  • Contact the Secretary of State at 512-463-5555.

  • Contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.

  • No there is no fee to place your Military Discharge Records on file in Official Public Records.

  • There is no fee for a copy of your Military Discharge Records if you show proof that it is needed to make a claim for military benefits.

Powered By: Joomla, Tempate Mods; Raul Villalobos; Graphics: Clint Chovanec, 3D Accordion: Roodper; Website Disclaimer